ACHCU workshops are specifically designed to prepare healthcare organizations for the initial or renewal accreditation process.
Each workshop features an in-depth look at the ACHC accreditation process and a comprehensive review of the ACHC Standards and regulatory/industry updates. These workshops offer guidance in all phases of the accreditation process by providing:
- Hands-on training for using the take-home ACHC Accreditation Guide to Success workbook
- Resources that contain audit tools and tips
- Direction on creating an effective Plan of Correction (POC)
- Essential components for accreditation preparation and best practices for a successful on-site survey
- How to avoid pitfalls by revewing "Top 10 Survey Deficiencies"
Each attendee will receive the ACHC Accreditation Guide to Success workbook and a copy of the ACHC Standards for FREE! These materials will be used as the primary learning instruments during the course. The workbook serves as a valuable reference tool for achieving and maintaining accreditation.
Space is limited. Sign up today to reserve your spot!