AMBULATORY SURGERY CENTER ACCREDITATION WORKSHOPS
No upcoming workshops for now. Please check back later.
Our Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASC) workshops provide an in-depth look at the ACHC Accreditation process and a comprehensive review of the ACHC standards and Medicare Conditions for Coverage (CfCs).
- Recognize the value that accreditation through ACHC brings to your organization
- Review the ACHC Accreditation Process
- Identify the steps needed for the application and pre-survey readiness
- Explain the on-site survey process, post-survey actions, and the accreditation decision
- Examine the ACHC ASC Accreditation Standards to understand expectations for compliance
- Evaluate your accreditation readiness
This workshop is offered in 4 – 2 ½ hour sessions to help fit into your busy schedule. It will be offered 4 weeks in a row on the same weekday and time. If you are unable to join us at the scheduled time, you will have the opportunity to watch it on demand for a limited time.
Refunds can be requested before materials are distributed.
Gain valuable insight through our healthcare accreditation webinars and workshops.
Learning is a significant part of maintaining excellence in healthcare, and we are here as your leading resource for accreditation knowledge. Attend an ACHCU webinar or workshop to gain valuable insight on the latest standards and best practices for organizations like yours and the services you provide. Also, visit us in person at a conference exhibit booth.
Attend a healthcare accreditation webinar
Register for a webinar relevant to the specific services you provide and gain detailed knowledge about the latest standards and practices for you and your staff. ACHCU offers webinars on topics pertinent to our providers’ industries. Additionally, you can find recordings of past webinars available on demand.