Our Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASC) workshops provide an in-depth look at the ACHC Accreditation process and a comprehensive review of the ACHC standards and Medicare Conditions for Coverage (CfCs).
- Recognize the value that accreditation through ACHC brings to your organization
- Review the ACHC Accreditation Process
- Identify the steps needed for the application and pre-survey readiness
- Explain the on-site survey process, post-survey actions, and the accreditation decision
- Examine the ACHC ASC Accreditation Standards to understand expectations for compliance
- Evaluate your accreditation readiness
This workshop is offered in 4 – 2 ½ hour sessions to help fit into your busy schedule. It will be offered 4 weeks in a row on the same weekday and time. If you are unable to join us at the scheduled time, you will have the opportunity to watch it on demand for a limited time.
Refunds can be requested before materials are distributed.